ABOUT BARRI GHAI
Paranormal Investigator & TV Presenter
Barri Ghai is a professional paranormal investigator and TV presenter with over 20 years experience in the field. He first became interested in the existence of ghosts from a very early age after personally experiencing supernatural activity.
Barri founded the Ghostfinder Paranormal Society in early 2006 with the intention of helping more people understand and find answers to the paranormal, by attempting to gather tangible evidence.
Although many of his personal childhood experiences were horrific and can only be described as demonic attacks, he still developed a keen interest for ghosts and the world of the paranormal. As a teenager, Barri began his own research looking into famous hauntings and documented cases. He eventually started carrying out his own investigations of local cemeteries and famous landmarks to try and document his experiences and gather evidence. During the course of his childhood, Barri reports to have seen at least four separate entities, and encountered something evil that has continued to make its occasional presence known to him and his family almost thirty years on.
During his final year at University, Barri saw a young female apparition in his bedroom, which he believes helped focus his interest further and ultimately led to plans to create The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society (GPS).
Since establishing GPS, he has experienced many things which he believes defy logic and scientific reasoning. His personal belief in ghosts, and other supernatural phenomena has fuelled his commitment to one day proving, through the use of science and technology, that the human consciousness continues to live on after death and ghosts do exist.
Barri regularly features on television, radio, newspapers and in magazines worldwide. He has appeared in many successful TV shows some of which include; Unexplained Caught on Camera, Celebrity Haunted Mansion Live, Celebrity Haunted Hotel Live, My Ghost Story, Ghost Adventures, and Paranormal Investigation: Live.
Barri is best known for presenting the successful 'Help My house is Haunted' TV series and has appeared in series 1, 2 and 3 which will air on TV later in 2021 and be available on Discovery Plus from June 25th 2021. The 12 part series is broadcast on Really Channel in the UK and has been distributed to Canada, Germany, Denmark and France. Help! is produced by Brighton based Back2Back productions, by Executive Producer David Notman-Watt, Michael Yudin of New York based MY Entertainment and Zak Bagans the principle host of Travel Channel's popular show Ghost Adventures. Barri is considered one of the UK's leading paranormal experts and works with some of the best in the field.
Barri has been called the #EVPKing for his unique ability to capture incredible Class A EVP's. He is an ITC (Instrumental Tran-Communication) practitioner and has been interested in Electronic Voice Phenomena for many years. Barri has recorded some the best and most compelling evidence of spirit voices on the series Help! My House is Haunted.
Barri Ghai lives in West London, England and is married to Lucy who is clairvoyant and a witch! They have 7 beautiful daughters ranging from 18 to 4 years of age.
Upcoming Ghosthunting Events
- Sat, 03 JulWest Wycombe
- Sat, 10 JulHatton Court10 Jul, 21:00 BST – 11 Jul, 02:00 BSTHatton Court, Bullington End Rd, Milton Keynes MK19 7BQ, UKJoin Barri Ghai from TV's Help! My House is Haunted and The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society at the former Hatton Court Hotel in Milton Keynes. Spend the night investigation one of England's most haunted housing using the latest in paranormal investigation equipment.
- Membership OfferFri, 16 JulKingston upon Hull
- Membership OfferSun, 22 AugWincanton22 Aug, 20:00 BST – 23 Aug, 02:00 BSTWincanton, High St, Wincanton BA9 9JU, UKJoin me as I return to Uncle Tom's Cabin which featured in series 2 of Help! My House is Haunted to investigate the many spirits that still reside in Wincanton's oldest and most haunted pub. This paranormal event is on a Sunday night so book the Monday off work and stay up late!
- Membership OfferSat, 25 SepNational Justice Museum25 Sep, 21:00 BST – 26 Sep, 02:00 BSTNational Justice Museum, High Pavement, Nottingham NG1 1HN, UKJoin me at The Galleries of Justice in Nottingham for a night of professional paranormal investigation. The Galleries of Justice are considered to be one of the most haunted locations in England. Spend the night with me investigating the many reported ghosts that dwell here.
- Membership OfferFri, 04 MarKelvedon Hatch04 Mar 2022, 21:00 GMT – 05 Mar 2022, 02:30 GMTKelvedon Hatch, Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood CM15 0LA, UKJoin me at the Kelvedon Nuclear Bunker for a night of professional paranormal investigation. The secret bunker is hotbed of paranormal activity and considered by many to be one of the most haunted locations in England. Spend the night with me investigating the many reported ghosts that reside here.
- Membership OfferSat, 19 JunGloucestershire19 Jun, 20:40 BST – 20 Jun, 03:00 BSTGloucestershire, 8 Potters Pond, Wotton-under-Edge GL12 7HF, UKJoin Barri Ghai from TV's Help! My House is Haunted and The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society at the infamous Ancient Ram Inn in Gloucestershire. Spend the night investigating one of the world's most haunted locations using the latest in paranormal investigation equipment.