ABOUT BARRI GHAI
Professional Paranormal Investigator & TV Presenter
Barri Ghai is a professional paranormal investigator and TV presenter with over 20 years experience in the field. He first became interested in the existence of ghosts from a very early age after personally experiencing supernatural activity.
Barri founded the Ghostfinder Paranormal Society in early 2006 with the intention of helping more people understand and find answers to the paranormal, by attempting to gather tangible evidence.
Although many of his personal childhood experiences were horrific and can only be described as demonic attacks, he still developed a keen interest for ghosts and the world of the paranormal. As a teenager, Barri began his own research looking into famous hauntings and documented cases. He eventually started carrying out his own investigations of local cemeteries and famous landmarks to try and document his experiences and gather evidence. During the course of his childhood, Barri reports to have seen at least four separate entities, and encountered something evil that has continued to make its occasional presence known to him and his family almost thirty years on.
During his final year at University, Barri saw a young female apparition in his bedroom, which he believes helped focus his interest further and ultimately led to plans to create The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society (GPS).
Since establishing GPS, he has experienced many things which he believes defy logic and scientific reasoning. His personal belief in ghosts, and other supernatural phenomena has fuelled his commitment to one day proving, through the use of science and technology, that the human consciousness continues to live on after death and ghosts do exist.
Barri regularly features on television, radio, newspapers and in magazines worldwide. He has appeared in many successful TV shows some of which include; Unexplained Caught on Camera, Celebrity Haunted Mansion Live, Celebrity Haunted Hotel Live, My Ghost Story, Ghost Adventures, and Paranormal Investigation: Live.
Barri is best known for co-presenting the successful 'Help My house is Haunted' paranormal TV series with Jayne Harris and Ian Lawman. He has appeared in all 3 series and also the forthcoming Celebrity Help! My House Is Haunted special series which will be available soon. Series 3 will also broadcast on Really Channel in the UK from October 25th 2021 but all episodes are available to stream now on Discovery Plus. Help! My House Is Haunted has been distributed to Canada, Germany, Denmark and France. The British made paranormal show was created by Zak Bagans and is produced by Brighton based Back2Back productions with Executive Producer David Notman-Watt and Michael Yudin of New York based MY Entertainment. Barri is considered one of the UK's leading paranormal experts and works with some of the best investigators and psychic mediums in the field.
Barri has been called the #EVPKing for his unique ability to capture incredible Class A EVP's. He is an ITC (Instrumental Tran-Communication) practitioner and has been interested in Electronic Voice Phenomena for many years. Barri has recorded some the best and most compelling evidence of spirit voices on the series Help! My House is Haunted.
Barri Ghai lives in West London, England and is married to Lucy who is clairvoyant and a witch! Together they have 7 beautiful daughters ranging from 18 to 4 years of age plus Arlo the cat and Mavis the Frug dog!
Barri Ghai is represented by US based A3 Talent Agency
Upcoming Ghosthunting Events
- Membership OfferSat, 30 OctHastings30 Oct, 21:00 BST – 31 Oct, 02:00 GMTHastings, Palace Court, White Rock, Hastings TN34 1JP, UKJoin me at the True Crime Museum in Hastings for a Halloween Ghost Hunt. The True Crime Museum is a paranormal hotspot and previous investigations have provided some of the best EVP's and personal experiences. BE BOLD & BRING ON THE GHOSTS
- Membership OfferSat, 13 NovLudlow13 Nov, 22:00 – 14 Nov, 09:00Ludlow, 14 Bull Ring, Ludlow SY8 1AD, UKJoin Barri Ghai from TV's Help! My House is Haunted and The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society at the Bull Hotel in Ludlow. Spend the evening investigating this incredible location that featured in Series 3 of Help! My House is Haunted. There is also an option to sleepover and stay in a haunted bedroom!
- Membership OfferSat, 20 NovRougham Airfield
- Membership OfferFri, 03 DecGloucestershire03 Dec, 21:00 GMT – 04 Dec, 07:30 GMTGloucestershire, 8 Potters Pond, Wotton-under-Edge GL12 7HF, UKJoin Barri Ghai from TV's Help! My House is Haunted and The Ghostfinder Paranormal Society at the infamous Ancient Ram Inn in Gloucestershire. Spend the entire night investigating one of the world's most haunted locations using the latest in paranormal investigation equipment.
- Membership OfferSat, 11 DecWest Wycombe
- Membership OfferFri, 04 MarKelvedon Hatch04 Mar 2022, 21:00 GMT – 05 Mar 2022, 02:30 GMTKelvedon Hatch, Kelvedon Hatch, Brentwood CM15 0LA, UKJoin me at the Kelvedon Nuclear Bunker for a night of professional paranormal investigation. The secret bunker is hotbed of paranormal activity and considered by many to be one of the most haunted locations in England. Spend the night with me investigating the many reported ghosts that reside here.
- Membership OfferThu, 26 MayPontefract26 May 2022, 20:00 BST – 27 May 2022, 08:00 BSTPontefract, 30 East Dr, Pontefract WF8 2AN, UKJoin me at the one of England's most notorious and frightening haunted houses for a night of paranormal investigation with the added opportunity to sleep over! Spend the entire night at the Black Monk House in Pontefract, the house that inspired the movie When the Lights Went Out.
- Membership OfferSat, 16 OctThe Old White Horse16 Oct, 20:00 BST – 17 Oct, 01:00 BSTThe Old White Horse, Watling Street, Hockliffe, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire LU7 9LPJoin TV's Barri Ghai for an exclusive paranormal investigation at this haunted former seventeenth century coaching inn and hotel located in the Bedfordshire village of Hockliffe.